Silky smooth double strength lotion of magnesium chloride in a blend of nourishing butters and oils that absorb quickly and leave your skin feeling amazing! PLUS IT'S VEGAN! Gentle enough for the whole family.
100% Vegan / 100% Natural / 73% Organic / 100% Recyclable
HOW TO USE
Topical Application: Apply 5-15 ml of magnesium lotion to area in need of relief or at bedtime. May be applied multiple times throughout the day.
Application transdermique: appliquez 5 à 15 ml de lotion au magnésium sur la zone réservée à un soulagement. Peut être appliqué plusieurs fois au cours de la journée.
- It is preferable to apply Studio on 27 magnesium to clean skin, as cosmetic products can hinder uptake of magnesium ions by the skin. For best results, apply magnesium liberally to clean skin of torso, legs, and arms. Avoid freshly shaved skin⠀
- When applying magnesium lotion, avoid direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes, and other sensitive areas such as your face. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with cool water
- It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use⠀
- For help with sleep, desired amount to chest, neck, or abdomen 30 minutes before sleep for best results⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Generally speaking, topical magnesium should be used with intensity during the first 3-4 months in order to ensure proper restoration of cellular magnesium levels *
- It is advisable to begin the first few days of application with modest use, and gradually work up to larger amounts⠀⠀
- A 3-4 month period of restoration follows, with daily use at individual therapeutic levels⠀⠀
- After an initial period of restoration, some users continue at these same levels, while others back down to using topical magnesium a few times per week⠀
*These levels serve only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. If you have any questions or concerns, consult your medical or naturopathic doctor.
Ingredients: Aqua, Genuine Zechstein Magnesium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter - ecoCert), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (plant based ecoCert emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid, (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid (plant based ecoCert Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Due to the natural qualities of the ingredients, colour and scent of lotion may vary slightly from batch to batch but you can count on only high quality ingredients in each jar.
HOW TO RECYCLE
For packaging we've chosen a lovely frosted glass jar that you can re-purpose or re-cycle as you are led.
Remove the easy peel label from the jar, wash out any contents still remaining in the jar and place in the recycle bin.
Separate the liner from the cap and place both in the recycle bin.
We recommend with all products and packaging to
- REDUCE the amount you use,
- REUSE what you can, and only then, make sure you
Make sure you buy only the products you need, in smaller quantities, and use them completely.
Verify the expire date every few months and discard the expired products.